You are our ideal partner if you have the following skills:
- Correct customer service and conflict management.
- Flexible and adaptability.
- Compromise and responsibility.
- Resolution and proactivity.
Responsibilities you would assume:
- Drive according to current regulations and respecting the environment.
- Excellent service to users and clients, showing courtesy, education and respecting the equality and non-discrimination policy and the values of the company.
- Manage conflicts that may arise with users in the best possible way following the company's values.
- Ensure the correct use of the company's tools and perform proper maintenance of the vehicle, indicating it on the work sheet and notifying the Traffic Manager of any breakdown.
- Comply with the indications of the work sheet regarding the service, indicating any anomaly or incident.
Training and experience required:
- Current training: D card and CAP
- We will positively value that you have previous experience driving a bus
- Time availability
Advantages of working in Sagalés:
- Job stability through fixed-discontinuous hiring with the possibility of indefinite hiring after the season.
- If you don't have experience, don't worry! We offer you training and support in your adaptation process
- Full time rotating morning and afternoon shifts
- Possibility of working overtime
- Incorporation from March 2023
Sagalés is a socially responsible company, which is why we are committed to creating and developing an inclusive environment in which all candidates are welcome without discrimination on any ground such as age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or any other personal circumstances unrelated to the position’s characteristics.